Hey, I’m Grant
I’m a new blogger documenting my hiking adventures in the Scottish hills; as opposed to simply providing a guide for these walks, I weave stories from the hike through them — there’s a healthy combination of whisky, laughter, tears, fear, love, and midges.
And because I want to push myself to take on more challenging hikes, I’m in the process of attaining my Summer Mountain Leader qualification; as I learn, I’ll be sharing this information to help my readers learn more about all things hiking.
Unfortunately COVID-19 has prevented me getting out as much as I’d have liked — please excuse the limited content for now.
Find your next epic hike in The Cairngorms
Want to go on a hiking adventure but aren’t sure where to go? Click below for a variety of hiking adventures in The Cairngorms
Share with your friends
- What should I wear for hiking in scotland? a complete guide
- Hiking Beinn Bhreac & Beinn a’ Chaorainn with an overnight stay in Bob Scott’s bothy
- Hiking Carn a’ Mhaim, the Lairig Ghru & an overnight stay in Bob Scott’s Bothy
- Hiking Cairn Gorm, Ben Macdui & an overnight stay in Hutchison Memorial bothy
- Think the only way to burn those calories is in the gym? Here’s a more sustainable way